The Meeting Room Equipment Checkout Procedures
To Check-Out Equipment, a valid ISU ID Card is required, and you must be a student within the AESHM Department. All equipment may only be checked out for a maximum of 3 days. You must wait 24 hours before checking out the same piece of equipment. If an item is checked out on a Friday, the item will automatically be due back on the Monday of the following week.
Step 1: Complete the Check-Out form by downloading the document and filling out the form. Please make sure that all of the information is accurate once you are done. Send the form to THE MEETING ROOM’s email: email@example.com
Step 2: Pick up your equipment from TMR, located at 1052 LeBaron Hall, at your scheduled date and time. Before leaving with the equipment, you must sign the equipment tracking log. Make sure that you have all of the equipment you require for your project/assignment.
Step 3: Return your equipment to TMR at your scheduled date and time. Failure to return the equipment on time will result in a late fee for every day the equipment is late. Make sure that you sign the equipment tracking log to confirm that your equipment has been returned.
- All equipment must be returned as issued.
- It is strongly advised that food and drinks not be consumed near the check-out item in order to prevent spills and damage.
- If damage does occur and the item needs to be repaired, your U-Bill will be charged for the repair costs.
- If damage does occur and the item is no longer usable, your U-Bill will be charged for the full replacement cost of the item.
- If the item is lost or stolen while in your possession, your U-Bill will be charged for the full replacement cost of the item.
- Please notify TMR immediately if the equipment is lost and report where you last saw the equipment.